I got an e-mail from K on
Sunday inviting me to their house for Thanksgiving. I replied that I thought it
was highly suspicious that I received the e-mail from her after the e-mail
exchanges I'd had with you last week. I asked her if she had talked to you.
She said you had mentioned last Thursday that I could use some encouragement.
She didn't think the thanksgiving invitation was necessarily encouragement tho.
I thanked her and
declined.
I started reading 'The Hunger
Games' a couple of days ago and I finished it today. It's very good. I didn't
think I'd want to read this trilogy, but a friend told me they are good, so I
thought I'd check it out. These books are actually for young adults, yet they
have adult themes as well. It appears it will be awhile before I get the 2nd
two books in the trilogy from the library as there are alot of holds on both of
them.
I'm not sure what I'm doing the rest of the
week. I'll see what the weather does and play it by ear.
No comments:
Post a Comment