Post #17 - March 21, 2017
On Wednesday night, March 8th, I had a dream that I was the race director for a snowshoe race. I have helped my friend Kevin the past few years with his race, which is in January, so it's not completely strange that I would dream about a race. In my dream, it was race day and I, for some reason, was providing breakfast food for the racers. I had sandwiches (?). I had someone helping me, but I don't know who it was. I didn't think I had enough food, so the person helping me went and bought a couple dozen donuts. There were 2 races distances (like in Kevin's race) and I was having course issues as well. The strange part about this whole story is this: When I go to bed at night I turn my cell phone off and plug it in to charge on my nightstand. On Thursday morning, March 9th, I woke-up around 6:00, got up and turned my phone on. I started making breakfast, turned on my laptop and I heard emails come thru on my phone. I went and looked at my phone and saw an email to me from me!? I went to my laptop and this email had 'race' as the subject, nothing in the body of the email and was sent from my phone. It has this in the body: "Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android" It was delivered at 4:40 a.m.
Now for me to send that to myself, I would've had to 1). do this while sleeping, 2). with a cast on my right arm, 3). click ok to send an email without any information in the body of the email, 4).delete the email from my sent folder, because nothing was in the sent folder on my phone, and 5). delete the sent email from my trash folder, because nothing was in that folder either.
This was very disconcerting for me. I have NO idea how this happened. I do not have a history of sleeping walking or anything like that. I was so befuddled that I went to see a psychic that afternoon. I had never been to a psychic. She didn't have a lot of insight as to what that meant, but she did know things about me and my family that there's no way she could've known without some sort of psychic ability. I'm still trying to make sense of that dream and email!
No comments:
Post a Comment