Post #22 - June 12, 2017
When I said I never meant to hurt you, that's a lie. I knew what I did hurt you and it didn't stop me. I did it anyway, because I wanted what I wanted. I knew it would change your life and it didn't stop me and it's a sin. I did a conscious act that I knew would traumatize your life and it did not stop me. I knew your life would pay the consequences for what I wanted and it didn't stop me. I knew the wound would be deep in your life, but it didn't stop me. It was a conscious act that served me and destroyed you. It wasn't a booboo, it wasn't a bummer. It was a sin. I've sinned against you. And I own it and I'm asking for your forgiveness. (That begins healing.)
~Caroline Myss
No comments:
Post a Comment