Post #5 - Friday, October 14, 2016
I am so sick and tired of people sticking up for Donald Trump. His abuse/assault of women, in the many and various forms over the years is enough to discredit him (ask his former wife, Ivana). I have no idea and it completely boggles my mind how anyone can support such a self absorbed, self righteous, chauvinistic, bigoted, misogynistic, racist person. And now I see people saying that the women coming forward who claim he sexually assaulted them are lying. I, personally, know it can take years to get the courage and guts to come forward. I can see why these women are coming forward now, because Trump said he never assaulted/abused any woman. He's a liar....he's demonstrated that time and time again. I have signed up with a local non-profit to take training for a sexual assault/abuse crisis hotline. Sexual assault/abuse is extremely damaging to a person (not just women, although women are the majority). Did you know that sexual assault includes men raping their wives? Men who assault prostitutes, even when there's money exchanged and an agreement? If the man decides to do something to a prostitute that is outside the original agreement and forces this on the women, that is sexual assault. Did you know that college women who get drunk really aren't asking for sexual assault/rape? Did you know that when a women says no, she really just fucking means no? Did you know that 'no' is a complete sentence? Did you know that just because a woman may be wearing sexy, revealing clothing, it doesn't mean she wants your hands on her or your penis in her? Men need to get a clue and realize that they do not have 'rights' when it comes to women's bodies. I don't wish sexual abuse/assault on anyone, however, I wonder what would happen if women started grabbing men's penis'/balls? Maybe women should just walk up behind a man, do a quick grab and keep walking. This happens a lot to girls and women. I can remember growing up, hearing of a rape and my mom's response was 'well, what was she wearing?' If a woman is walking down the street completely naked, does that mean she wants a penis in her vagina? Or a man's hands on her breasts (or anywhere on her body)? Who gives anyone the right to do anything what-so-ever, except maybe help her find shelter and some clothes??? It's not just men who need to get a clue, it's women as well. Women are, in a lot of cases, our own worst enemy. My mother did a HUGE disservice to me basically saying that it's a women's fault for getting raped. What message does that send to a young girl when her brother incests her? It's seems to me, that she's saying it's my fault? It's that mentality among women that contributes to not only the assault/abuse, but the shame & guilt that comes after.
No comments:
Post a Comment