April 7, 2026

Start at the middle and work towards each end....

So, I was listening to a podcast by Elizabeth Gilbert (Eat, Pray, Love author) and she was interviewing someone and she told them to start their story in the middle and works towards the ends, so that's what I'm going to do.  I feel I have so much to say and this may be the best format. 

Running, biking, hiking, etc have always been a source of comfort and peace and a way to work thru the events of my life and the thoughts surrounding those events.  Today I ran/hiked up the Argentine Pass Road towards the Waldorf Mine and a memory popped into my head.   When I was in high school I dated a guy (we'll call him BM) for quite awhile.  Now I lived on a farm/ranch 10 miles out of town, so on the drive home we always stopped to make out for awhile.  I remember him getting very hot and bothered and I would be completely disgusted at his inability to control his physical

No comments:

Post a Comment