February 7, 2019

Post #38 - How the 'f' do you lose a box of rice?

Post #38 - February 7, 2019

I feel like I'm losing my mind.  I put my house on the market this past Tuesday, Feb. 5th and realtors can show my house from noon to 4:00 p.m. Mon - Fri.  There were showings that afternoon, so I went to a coffee shop to work.  Around 3:30, I went to my favorite Thai restaurant to order some egg rolls and rice, as I was hungry.  I ate the egg rolls and then ate some of the rice.  It was almost 4:00, so I drove towards my house.  There were  folks still at my house, so I parked down the street and waited.  After they left, I drove home, drove into the garage,  closed the garage door, got my purse, and laptop bag.  I also grabbed the paper bag the egg rolls and rice had been in.  I threw the paper  bag  away, put the plastic fork in the recycle bin and went inside.  I now have no idea where the box is that had the rest of the rice in it!  I looked in my car 3 times.  I looked in my refrigerator, freezer, kitchen cabinets, trash can,  recycle bin, bedrooms, bathroom, closets!  I would have thought it  would've been sitting on the kitchen counter, but for the life of me, I have no idea where that box is.  It is sooo strange and very unlike me.  Obviously, I was distracted.   It was the 1st day strange people would be coming into my house.  I could smell that people had been in my house.  That was weird.  I still haven't found the box of rice.


No comments:

Post a Comment