November 18, 2013

Nightmare

I had a nightmare not long after I fell asleep last night.  I dreampt that I was trying to show someone a spreadsheet on the computer and this person (a man whom I know, but he's just a symbol) caused the spreadsheet to go away a couple of times and I was getting frustrated that he was interfering with what I was trying to do.  He was standing to my left and he used his right hand to move my hair behind my left ear, saying that I wasn't hearing him. I said to him a few times, that yes I did hear him.  He put his left hand so the fingers were right at my pubic bone, touching it, palm facing my body.  In my dream, I said 'look where your left hand is.'  Then I woke-up unable to tell him to remove it.  I was trying to say the words, but they wouldn't come out.  I started crying.   I have nightmares like this quite often.  I didn't have a voice as a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment